Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Another Pinterest Craft

This one didn't take as much skill as my sequin bib necklace, but I did get my first taste of spray painting and Man! Did I love it! I came in from outside giddy like a child telling Trey how much fun it was to spray paint things. I now see why graffiti artists do it regardless if it's against the law, because it's awesome! I just bought wood letters from Hobby Lobby and spray painted them with a chrome spray paint.  I have them laying down for now, but plan on hanging them on the wall.  {Maybe in our next dwelling because I'm pretty sure I've put enough holes in this apartment's walls.} 

Does any one have any other super simple crafts for home decor?  Or any other things I can spray paint?! I'm addicted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment